Wednesday 27 March 2013

Location Scouting Part 2


Kate's Bedroom


The first place I considered to look at was my bedroom, as our opening is set at a sleepover. I have chosen not to use my room as our location as it's blue and not very girly. Plus, the lighting would not look correct for a supernatural film. Another reason would be that the colours are also not very girly, as if we used a bedroom it would have to be pink or purple preferably.

Kate's Living Room

The second place I looked was my living room. The lighting works well as we could easily close the curtains, but still have a side lamp on. Also, the spacing is good to use as all of our actors could gather around the table so that we could place the camera in the middle of the coffee table and get some good shots.

By Kate Farrell 

No comments:

Post a Comment